Disaster Information Outreach Symposium Videocast
The Disaster Information Outreach Symposium will take place this week, 29 and 30 March, at the National Library of Medicine. The symposium is aimed at information professionals and librarians, library staff, informationists, and disaster medicine and public health professionals with a communications focus.
This free event has reached the registration limit, but you can still take part through videocast!
- assessing and meeting the information needs of disaster managers and responders
- communications, social media, and disasters
- using library facilities to support disaster needs during response and recovery
- workforce development for those interested in disaster information
- disaster resources for librarians — building a community of practice
- MLA's new disaster information specialization
- tools for providing disaster health information
Review the full agenda here.
We hope to see you at this very important event!
Our team is always focused on the most successful marketing campaigns, for example, if someone wants to buy cialis online, he knows where to do it because of the quality product and a strong brand.